Golf Video Production and Online Marketing Services for Golf Companies
Saveamillionshots.com is one of many golf websites run and managed by Dizzy Heights (UK) Limited. Dizzy Heights specialises in bespoke golf video production and online marketing for golf businesses.
If you have a new golf product to launch, a new golf club, golf resort or golf tournament to promote then please give us a call.
We promise to come up with at least 3 really compelling and original ideas to help market your business online.
We employ the latest techniques and developments in new media marketing to help you exceed your campaign targets including;
• HD video production
• DVD production
• Bespoke branded interactive video distribution and hosting
• Blogging and social networks applications
• Podcasts for iPods, iPhones and iTunes
• Search engine optimisation advice
We can help your next golf marketing campaign in a number of ways:
• Online and viral marketing strategy development
• Concept development and production
• Video production and distribution of branded video players
• Use of talent from our line-up of top golf coaches
• Online marketing through social networks, bloggers and video sharing sites
• Online promotion through the golf community on saveamillionshots.com
• Online market research and product or service testing
Whether you are planning a new online advertising campaign, want a golf video or golf DVD produced, are planning a new golf venture; we have the expertise, contacts and capability to build a stunning interactive video and website experience that will engage your users and drive sales. We have worked with some great clients including BMW, Mizuno and 2Thumb; so drop us a line and see what we can do for you.
Drop us an email today or call us on + 44 (0)208 977 4465 for an initial discussion.
Pre-order the Official 2010 Ryder Cup DVD today
Many congratulations to Lee Westwood, who has just been crowned World No.1 Golfer. He is of course, coached by Europe's No.1 Golf Coach, Pete Cowen, whose videos you'll find here on Save a Million Shots.
We're very pleased to bring you a special offer to purchase the official Ryder Cup DVDs, which are due for release on 22 November. As an additional offer from us, if you place an order for either the Ryder Cup DVD or the Ryder Cup Diary DVD, we'll give you five Pocketshots (worth £20!) on us. These make excellent stocking fillers for Christmas!
Simply visit our online golf store and order your DVDs today!