How Your Posture Effects Your Bunker Play
Your body posture is affected by the following;
- Spine angle or bend (left and right)
- Spine tilt (forward and back)
- Centre of gravity (high, low, left and right)
- Balance (left, right, forward and back)
- Dynamic posture control, control of your spine when swinging (lifting and dropping)
- Joint and body segment alignment (balance)
The above are critical for managing the rotation and weight shift of the body when swinging. They also have a subsequent chain reaction effect on the timing and sequencing of the motion which will produce your impact alignments and ultimately your ball flight.
Pre-order the Official 2010 Ryder Cup DVD today
Many congratulations to Lee Westwood, who has just been crowned World No.1 Golfer. He is of course, coached by Europe's No.1 Golf Coach, Pete Cowen, whose videos you'll find here on Save a Million Shots.
We're very pleased to bring you a special offer to purchase the official Ryder Cup DVDs, which are due for release on 22 November. As an additional offer from us, if you place an order for either the Ryder Cup DVD or the Ryder Cup Diary DVD, we'll give you five Pocketshots (worth £20!) on us. These make excellent stocking fillers for Christmas!
Simply visit our online golf store and order your DVDs today!